Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy new year 2009 (7th day of Christmas)

"Auld Lang Syne...for Auld Lang Syne..."
Happy New Year 2009
Especially to Family, Friends, Relatives, Dogs & to all people in the universe!!!
Cheers on New Year!!!!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace New Years Comments


As December 31, 2008 bidding it's farewell, I was watching Demelza (Cikgu Fiona look alike) being announced as the Australian Next Top Model & then I was watching the CSI Team solving the cases. As you can see, no COUNTDOWN show at all! December bids goodbye unnoticed by me until the SMSes came. (Hehe)

Like every year, 2009 was welcomed with the sound of explosion echoing the sky. I'm sure the explosion of fireworks & firecrackers was not only from neighboring houses but also from a far place like KK. After all, the Sky is the only thing that connects people from around Sabah, or even around the world. Limitations made the sound can only be heard in a distance as far as KK only la...hehe. The sky must be very happy to witness people around the world welcoming the new year in variety ways. I wish I was the sky without moving any limbs also can watch all the fireworks blasted from all locations (so pemalas...)

Unlike every year, tonight I was alone. I refuse to join them (the family) to be scattered to every places because I wanna enjoy the clock ticking its way to struck midnight and thus to a brand new year at home as comfy as possinle. I love being at home during this time actually. It actually made me feel braver to face 2009. Funny isn't it? Standing & shivering outside waiting to 'stalk' the beautiful & instant firework made me feel a bit sad because 2008 had come to an end so fast...I am still gathering the courage to face 2009!!! Anyhow, I am very happy the New Year came..

2008 bears a lot of memories, happenings, accomplishments, flaws & failures. These are my good TEACHER of 2008. I am a very proud students to have these teachers who taught me a lot & help me to grow matured (although not 100%). Presenting, the lesson taught/stories told by these honorable teachers:

Memories & Happenings
  1. Appointed as GSST (Guru Sandaran Siswazah Terlatih)
  2. Posted as SMK Datuk Peter Mojuntin
  3. Roy's Engagement to Pollina
  4. Being a PMG teacher
  5. Birthday (surprise from class 2A)
  6. Adopted Choper, Awan & Bulan.
  7. Attended Alpha Weekend Away at Bundu Tuhan RC
  8. Family Outing - Poring & Kundasang
  9. Sports Carnival at Johor Bahru
  10. Carols by Candlelight
  11. Choirs for Eve & Christmas Day
  12. Mitch's Wedding (cousin)
Accomplishments:
  1. Finally employed & have my own money
  2. Bought a Viva
  3. Drive around (workplace & jalan2)
  4. Passed SPA interview
Failures:
  1. Master routes to KK & everywhere else except Donggongon
  2. To be a multitasking teacher
  3. To be as hardworking as before
  4. To get a Boyfriend (hahaha)
  5. To get a lot of new friends (especially in the Church of Sugud's community)
  6. To keep fit & slim (huhuhuhu ini paling sedih)
  7. To meet friends as frequent as possible (especially Sandra, Bunny, Bjorf dll)
Thank you to all of these, without them all, I'm never gonna be able to change & have faith in myself.
All the memories will be kept. All the accomplishment will be maintained. All the failures will be improved. Energy & willpower will be regained.BERSEMANGAT! <-- azam baru...hehehe

Well, I'm hoping for the best out of 2009, with God's help, I'm sure I can handle this. I have Jesus and he will ensure that I will be cruising safe & sound on a ship called LIFE sailing through the 2009 sea . Challenges & obstacles will surely be on the way (always will be there..) and I will be prepared for it & FIGHT-o OH!!!

_clare_

1 comment:

Sandra said...

hohoho.. happy new year cle..
to not get to meeet us as frequent as possible is not a failure lar..just hope that, we'll have more time to spend together ya.. hehe. inda apa, this year, bnyk lagi masa.. ;p