Friday, December 26, 2008

Smiles on Christmas Day....(^_^)

I simply had a wonderful Christmas time~!

<.> the preparation..Chopper the dog also joined in <.>

As usual, Christmas Days were spent with family *wajib & will always love this*. In addition to this year's: we had exchanging gifts among family. We exchanged gift on Christmas eve. This was done in the usual way, we cabut nama and kept it as secret till the day of the exchanging gifts. I got Dad's name ( I think I've mentioned this...) and Mum got my name...haha...

the presents

exchanging

We also had a small Christmas Party, which mostly attended by friends of my brothers. They all are drunked and I was told that the party was ON until 6am. *woah!!*

the girls

the boys *drunked already* isshh

Luckily, our Christmas Mass was at 5pm. So, I bet they all had enough sleep. During this day, unlike every year where I sat on the pews mesmerized by the choir, I was part of the choir mesmerizing the crowd*this matter are subjected to Carrey's point of view, the pakar segala pakar hehe.*

jeng jeng jeng...the Choir Team..all black!

The crib was beautifully & creatively done by KBP Sugud *applause*. They looked better than last year's.


I received wonderful gifts. I'm so happy! Thank youssss & love yousssss....


these are from my sister & mummy.

this is an unexpected package from Tamparuli *hehe*

For me, Christmas is still the wonderful time of the year..it will always be! This year's Christmas had taught me a lot. I was thankful to God for giving me the answers for every thing that I've asked *so selfish of me..* although there are still some things which are still forming a big question mark and are killing me...but, I know God will shrink the question mark little by little. God is so Good and will always be!

Happy Birthday, Dear Jesus.
I hope You are mesmerised with the songs that we sang especially for you and sorry for being drunked a bit (I only had 2 glasses) during Christmas eve...

Blessed Christmas!
_cLa_

No comments: