Sunday, December 21, 2008

Candlelight with Jesus : The Christmas Carol

"Mamanau doid lahan..."

This year's Carols by Candlelight hosted by St. Peter's Chapel, Tombovo Penampang. A small chapel by the roadside. Almost 60 people of us came to perform a Carol from our Church. By the time we arrived at the chapel, there were already crowded with church goers and carollers. The space provided for us was not enough for all the almost 60 of us, so some of them seated outside the chapel. We were seated at the pews provided for Zone Sugud but it was really 'sempit'. I was sweating heavily because our dresscode was all black for the performance. Throughout the mass, I wasn't really comfortable sitting there and I was regretful for agreeing to squezze into that sempit place. It must be a lot cooler sitting outside, plus there's always a 'forbidden' reason for me to sit outside. *wink wink*. Anyways, apart from having to hear a 45 minutes homily, I enjoyed the mass..REALLY, I DID...(^,^)

At about 7.00pm, the carolling started. We sang when it was our turn to sing and that 'turn' is *jeng jeng jeng* -- we are the first performer *OMG*!! I don't know how our performance were, I'll leave it to the professional to give critiques. Carrey, the Choirmaster (Vocal teacher) will do the critiques, but if I wanna minta puji, I think we did great. Mission accomplished. After our turn, every zone took turn to sing their Carols by the Candlelight and dedicate the song to Jesus. As for us all, some of them were busy taking photos while others were mingling around. I have no mood to photograph or being photographed because I know how ugly I am, I was sweating, my bangs are messy, oily face, hitam some more....it was a really "no photograph please" day for me la. *Regretful wearing long sleeves Black Blouse..isk*. I only managed to be in 1 shot out of all shots been taken

<:><:><:><:>

look at my ugly feature..drenched, tired & messy...arghh...!

Tenor + Bass + Musician + Choirmaster in Red = Handsome guys *ye ke?*

Carrey (in red) with beloved Mama Altos + daughter of Altos..hehe

The Team..posing over the Tapaus. Look at us, all black & yellowish (pretty huh..). Me still hitam at the face..huhu.BTW, this picture is not complete!!!

<:><:><:><:>

Next year, Zone Kolopis will be hosting the Carols by Candlelight. I don't know if I'll be joining again. Hehe but, I'll jot down the event as high priority on my list! That's not the end of it yet, tomorrow, practice will be continued and this one is for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. I'm a kinda excited because *again* this is a new thing for me.


I'll be out to KK tomorrow with Imelda. Can't wait....I miss Imelda with her cheekiness & kawai-ness...hehe

Anyhow, maybe I will be signing off tonight with a big smile this time because I felt something is happening . Something that's enough to cause a bit of happiness but only a bit, maybe 1%. Well, that something about 1% can be considered as a hope right? Well, still it's only a little. I felt it - the chemistry, but I cannot be so sure because there is a possibilty that It's just me & the issue in the heart. Our path crossed each other again but haven't yet intersected. Can chemistry help to intersect the path? Maybe not? Who knows...this forbidden feeling is killing the hell out of me! aiyohh....but will not kalah to it, someday I'll get it over *FOR SURE!* and I meant it, if the path are meant only to cross each other & not intersected, but if it turned out to be the 'other way', FOR SURE there'll be a continuation, even so THE ENDing is still unknown. *sigh*

_cLa_

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Happynya nampak kamu..all with the same mission- to sing for Him.. =) ya, sing la during Christmas Eve, it will be a lot meaningful, for it's the day, He is born..jgn lagi ragu- ragu..