"On the 3rd day of Christmas la..la..la..la..la..laaa....."
*sung in tune with 12 Days of Chrismas*
*sung in tune with 12 Days of Chrismas*
Today was a very 'historical' and special day. Mitchel Ryan Ebol (my 1st cousin) & his new bride, Yennie was successfully solemnized at the small & humble church of Membakut, St. Patrick. Altogether, there are two more couples were solemnized today, that include a 'Tentera' (in full uniform <-- 1st time seeing this..felt amazed..) Quite a few of us, the relatives from Mitchel's side, attended the wedding. Simply because December had a lot of weddings, so the rest of the relatives were attending the other weddings. *terpaksa main wakil2* Afterwards, my dad & us went straight back home because we were 'on a rush' to find a place to eat *hehe*. We were not planning to go to Bride's Recepient so we left earlier and of course with an 'alasan' la & of course munasabah one. We will definitely be attending the Groom's recipient which will be held this coming Monday (^_*).
"Apa yang disatukan oleh Allah tidak boleh diceraikan oleh Manusia"
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S
There was actually another wedding held here in my kampung but I was too tired to attend. Plus, I don't really like wedding receptions *sorry* (cousins'/close friends future wedding reception will be reconsidered) Tomorrow, if she happened to be there at the church, I'll congratulate her personally. Really, there's a lot of weddings during this December and I thought weddings are prohibited during December (because it's Christmas what..)...*shrugged* well, things changed maybe...just go on with the flow la...
_cLa_
_cLa_

No comments:
Post a Comment