Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Prayer Rock

Prayer Rock


"A poem I found on the web...erm I hope it's not copyrighted...HEHE *guilty* Just something to share"


Here is a cute little project you can make as a small gift. Find a nice rock and attach this poem to it:


I'm your little prayer rock

and this is what I'll do...

Just put me on your pillow
until the day is through

Then turn back all the covers

and climb into your bed

WHACK! your little prayer rock
will hit you in the head

Then you will remember

as the day is through

To kneel and say your prayers

as you wanted to

And then when you are finished

just dump me on the floor

I'll stay throughout the night

to give you help once more

When you get up in the morning

CLUNK! I'll stub your toe

So you'll remember to say your

morning prayers before you go

Put me back upon your pillow

once your bed is made

And your clever little prayer rock

will continue in your aid

Because your heavenly Father

cares and loves you so

He wants you to remember

to talk to Him, you know?


Author unknown


WELL...It's a REMINDER...should I get a ROCK?? I bet I should...


No comments: