I'm done with the filling in the M01 Form...tiring but instead of whining & wanting to stop at every documents/forms, I enjoyed it very much. Maybe because of psychology effect..the School Holiday's effect...HEHE...at every "click clack" I'll stop and layan-ing FB..hohoho--kinda addicted to that thing o..before this..I was a bit reluctant even to register..but once registered..hUh..! Addictive o! I think not only me whom are so into FB..I'm sure everyone are so into it...until Bunny (my friend)even put herself *inactive* for a while when she wanna focus on her work...Wow the power of FB!!! Cool huh! well, It's fun to have such a social site where we can all interact with each other...but there's still "something" missing! Geof is not there in the Network! WhErE Are U GEOF!!! hmm it's such a WasTe cos for sure if he's ON in there...there'll be so much fun...! well, anyhow I'll never give up on inviting him...definitely!!!
Talking bout Geof...yesterday I did the SMS-ing activity with certain friends including Geof. Wow..It's been a year already!? I mean...It has been a YEAR already since my last meet with Geof...wah...such a long time..sure got a lot of changes...!and it does..in a 'funny way' HEHE. The SMS session with Geof goes like this:
Clare wrote after having to miss called him & gotten a miss call reply
"Geof! Apa kbr? clare ba ni..manatau ko lupa"
Geof: "Haha.tlampau la ba klu sy lupa ko!hahaha.xda cta ni.makin gumuk ada la."
Clare: "Hehe,manatau ko lupa.ei,ada sy npk gmbr ko sm Asz dan gmbr menggoda kek2 sec.recipe yg byk.wah3x...p mkn kek.siou,mcm berisi sdh ko o.tp smla kta.sy 55kg sdh..dulu 52kg.sedi ni.mst mau kurus *azam baru*"
Geof: "Sy memg akui clay.tgh brusaha tp gagal jg.haha.godaan makanan sgt kuat.haha.xmau jd gumuk.ba,bla dpt jmpa ni? ptg2 ko free ka?jum la ba p 1b..sa cuti isnin n slasa ni."
Clare: "sy blm pndi p ctu sdri geof.br kk...ala dkt2 la ba cni cp ka..ada sec recipe jg..tp..tgu sy gaji.nanti x dpt blanja ko.sy mmg ptg free..tp 30nov sy p johor 1mggu."
Geof: :"Uiseh..p jb..haha,bez nya..ala.xpyh la hjg bulan.ari 2 mcm?"
Clare: "Diz cuming Tues? Ba cek schdule dl.hehe,sb sy tym cuti mmg kn dtg skola bt keja..tp mau jumpa ko jg..sy cb runding2la sm 2 cikgu..tp x duit sy.hbs bkin byr utang piutang.ha3."
*then No reply...tutt...tutt...tutt...*
Ha--ha--ha--funny! I bet he was accidentally slept already that..! (^_^)vv..well that's how it goes..and I SMSed him again the next morning during the hour of boredom @ Kompleks Penampang (while chaperoning the athletes..) asking his holidays-about. Got his reply upon reaching home...and...we discussed the time & date to meet. I suggest tomorrow (which is TODAY!) but he confirmed @ 8.00pm that he couldn't make it..instead we decided on the next Tuesday! wow finally,we've got to meet each other...there are lots of catch up-ings to do! Can't wait and hope that there are no clashes that day..Hehe..*sigh* now It's not easy for us to meet. This is totally different from Us way back to Uni life whereby meeting up is not a problem. Time flies. Schedule changes..meeting up is a thing that the time & date must be discussed & decided. Very troublesome...but once we meet up..the happiness are undefined! So I'm praying so that we can meet up..this isn't about meeting up with Geof but also to all my close friends. At this one time, through FB, Me & Bunny actually thought about this Bali thing...wah so siok o just by imagining it..travelling together..Me, Bunny, Sandy, Geof & fellow Ukmers in a same airplane, taking pic together,checking in to the hotel room, jalan2 cari makan, LOL-ing....*smile widely*...I wish we could all travel together someday..I know it's POSSIBLE! We can make it..but it has to wait...as usual..will be praying for it...
Now..wanna go to sleep & dreaming the good time in Bali with lovely & charming friends...
Zzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment