Today, respectfully, Tanisa (my friend) SMSed me. She Gave me updates on herself and also on the Result of the interview. She passed and still waiting for the Official Confirmation Letter. She said, she checked on the net few days ago. OMG..how slow I am..!!! I didn't know anything about it. Maybe, this is the fateful day whereby I'll get to know the result. I cannot be running from it forever. Someday I'll come to the finishing line and that finishing line is Today, 18 November 2008. Being running away for such a long time made me feel reluctant to even touch the finishing line. I spoke silently to God, asking Him to give me the courage to go forward to the finishing line. I felt the courage and I entered SPP address, entered my IC No..with the Thump Thump & the Grr Grr...here's what it looked like at the finishing line...
Blurry here but very clear in front of my eyes. That's the finishing line (unofficially tho'). Blurry written @ no.3 --> Keputusan Temuduga : DIPERAKUKAN LANTIKAN TETAP.OMG..such a relief! I felt really light in the heart. Ending up the running was the best relief ever, plus there's a Bonus...I passed! With this, I thank GOD for always being a great Teacher to me. I also am very thankful to the issue on 16 September. I think, that issue was my big helper out of all. The Datuk (my interviewer) seems very interested in Political Issue & I am really glad I read about it @ Daily Express. To be frank, I'm not the type of person to read newspaper everyday, I was actually being told by Leo Watson to watch Buletin TV3 and read news because Latest Issue will be asked *"confirm" he said. With that, a Big Thank you to Leo Wats for sharing the Tips. If it weren't for your advise, I would've scored nil for Latest Issue section.
Now, I can talk about the Interview happily. Unlike before this, this topic is considered 'menyentuh sensitiviti hati' haha..terlampau takut! I wanna share something from the interview:
Datuk, knowing that I'm from SMK DPM, asked me Who is Datuk Peter Mojuntin. I explained what I know la..*malu mau tulis sini...* I think Datuk mistaken DPM with Donald Peter Mojuntin because when I said DPM is deceased, she was shocked *exaggerate a bit..biar dia...* saying that I shouldn't say that because DPM was still a healthy living man. *Confused + nervous* I argued a bit and explained that DPM is deceased. He died from a plane crash together with Tun Fuad Stephen and his memorial is at the Church Of St. Michael. I was sure of it because I read about DPM before. She was very sure DPM was still alive. Wah! How come! How come a person whom are still alive have his TUGU built at DongS! (%^&*$%^) I was realy bingung. Datuk asked me with a very MENYINDIR voice to reasearch about it. I did what she told me, I asked around the their answer was '=' with mine. So I was right, Datuk was wrong. Here's an excerpt from Wikipedia about the Plane Crash:
"The Double Six Tragedy, also known as the Double Six Crash, was a plane crash which took place on June 6, 1976 in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. The plane, operated by Sabah Air, coming from Labuan crashed in the sub-district of Sembulan in Kota Kinabalu upon approaching Kota Kinabalu International Airport. The crash killed everyone on board the flight, including Tun Fuad Stephens, the Chief Minister of Sabah at that time. The other passengers on the flight were State Ministers Datuk Salleh Sulong, Datuk Peter Mojuntin, Chong Thien Vun, and assistant minister Darius Binion. Others who perished were the then Secretary of State for the Ministry of Finance of Sabah Datuk Wahid Peter Andau, Director of Economic Planning Unit of Sabah Dr. Syed Hussein Wafa, Isak Atan (Private Secretary to Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah), Corporal Said Mohammad (bodyguard to Tun Fuad Stephens), Captain Gandhi Nathan (the pilot of the aircraft) leaving tun fuad's son johari alive until today. The reason behind the crash is uncertain. Immediately after the accident there were allegations of foul play because of the death of the Chief Minister, but no evidence of such has ever been found. The aircraft was an Australian designed and built Nomad."
(Notice the name DPM & TFS -- memang dalam sejarah) I was right afterall. Datuk was a very nice lady. I do like her. She was so passionate when I brought up the political issue. She was very bright & clever. I wish I can be as passionate as her in my profession. I'm sure she had gone through a lot before - a Very Experienced Lady (dgr the name Datuk pun tau sdh). I was actually kinda scared at her but I know she is a Good Lady.With that, I thank Datuk (forgot her name...) for letting me Pass the interview. Thanks so muchy! (even if she will NOT read this...this is like a prayer for her la).
*I'm sure I have written this somewhere* One finishing line had been reached. There will be others. As for my profession, coming up is the Induction & BTN. I'd better keep fit to look forward for another RUN TO THE FINISHING LINES until I reach the GRAND FINALE which is...GURU TETAP DAN BERPENCEN.
Wish me luck with the RUNNING! (^-^)800=
_cla_
No comments:
Post a Comment