6-11-2012 :: Ian turns 3 months old!
Hurrayyy...3 months already!
I've started working and my mum had to take 3 days leave just to baby sit Ian. Supposed to be a week leave but mum said on Thurs & Fri she got a very important task at the office. So what to do. That leaves my lil sis & my SIL whom had to take care of Ian while I'm at work.
Leaving Ian for work..was at first felt awkward. I mean, I usually had this routine with him every morning for the past 2 months and when I left for work, it felt something missing and I miss my baby badly at work. Luckily my sis managed to send pictures of him and his activities via Whatsapps..THANK YOU WHATSAPPS!!!
When I got back with the breast engorged ... I quickly wanted to breasfed him but since the breast is swelling he doesnt seem to like it. So I have to pump it first. The pain is unbearable but I have to tahan it. Even when I wanna change clothes feels like a million pain..haishh.. but i did notice that my baby macam marah ni that I left him. He doesnt want to be cuddled by me...even when I breast fed him it feels like paksaan to him (well mayb its not his meal time yet....). HuHu feel saddened by this...but later that evening he seems had forgiven me and happily smiled to me! Punya main happy saya!
Well..he is a 3 month-er now. Actively growing! He will receive his next jabs this coming saturday and I guarantee that he will CRY OUT LOUD this time. Dia ni tiada control nangis punya baby since he was born. What worries me a lot now is that, his face is covered with acne-like rashes especially at his forehead, are near the nose & mouth and the neck area. I tried applying the BL cream (chinese medication) but it worsened. Now, I only apply the Pureen Cornstarch Powder onto the affected area. Kesian muka dia. If it had got something to do with what I've eaten...I think thats not it cos I didn't consumed any HOT meals . Lada pun saya berhenti sudah...but still that rashes is there. So far, applying the powder is quite helpful... the acne shrinked and tidak berapa merah2 sudah. hopefully it will become better la tomorow and tomorow....
Anyway..3 days left to the almost 2 months school holiday! yippeeeee...and I can be with my baby 24/7...

No comments:
Post a Comment