Friday, October 19, 2012

my baby

Wow...how long has it been????? 

Too long that my last update was me still being pregnant. Now, I'm a new mother!!!
I now present you:
IAN CHRISTOPHER.... born on 6th August 2012 via c-sect. Had to undergo c-sect for some reason. He is now 2 months and 13 days old, weighing at 5.98kg (his birth weight is 3.55kg). Body length n head circumference I did not paid much attention to it cos people seldomly ask about it. They only care about the WEIGHT. Being a 2 month-er, he is such a Baby....cries out loud esp when he is asking for milk, diaper or sleep. He does not like to be forced at something. He is still exclusively breastfed and during his early age (day 1-month 1) he can be fed through bottle. Now, he's a bit choosy. He tends to refuse the bottle when Mummy (me) tries to feed him. That bothers me ... since I will need to start working soon... he need to learn & remember bottle feeding. 

I actually have too many to update but i dont have the time...nanti la kio.
till the next post. bye

3 comments:

Annie said...

Same birth weight with my little Ashley! Why did you have to undergo C-sect? Mind to share ka? Because my sis also have to undergo an emergency c-sect when she gave birth in August. Baby's heartbeats were getting low, that's why..

Anyways, all the best in training him with the bottle feeding! So far what brands have you tried? I heard many friends of mine have to buy like all brands to train their babies to bottle feeding..

Clare Rachel said...

My baby's head had not engaged yet annie...but My water broke at that midnight so i rushed to RMC...d nurse checked me still no opening. The baby head is still high. I spent the whole night thr with d CTG machine. I didnt experienced painful contraction either..d nurse checked me again still no opening. They wanted to induced me d next morning but hubs n i decide to hv d Csect coz chances of d baby's head went down is quite low..doc had explained it earlier..so csect pun csect la janji selamat my baby. Erk mmg painful la but during d birth process i felt nothing...blh mimpi2lg... After effect tu bulih thn laa sakit but d next day i can get down frm d bed n jln2 plahan2 already..1week jln2 like normal sdh around d hse...

Act my bby bottle fed even bfore i bfeed him. Supposed to b no problm bottle feeding bh dia ni but as he'sgrowing he tends to forget it. First he uses d Avent bottle now he dont want that he prefers bottle biasa like Fiffy n very soft n long teat... I plan to bottle fed him once in a day so that he wont forget..manja bah itu.....hihihi

Clare Rachel said...

My baby's head had not engaged yet annie...but My water broke at that midnight so i rushed to RMC...d nurse checked me still no opening. The baby head is still high. I spent the whole night thr with d CTG machine. I didnt experienced painful contraction either..d nurse checked me again still no opening. They wanted to induced me d next morning but hubs n i decide to hv d Csect coz chances of d baby's head went down is quite low..doc had explained it earlier..so csect pun csect la janji selamat my baby. Erk mmg painful la but during d birth process i felt nothing...blh mimpi2lg... After effect tu bulih thn laa sakit but d next day i can get down frm d bed n jln2 plahan2 already..1week jln2 like normal sdh around d hse...

Act my bby bottle fed even bfore i bfeed him. Supposed to b no problm bottle feeding bh dia ni but as he'sgrowing he tends to forget it. First he uses d Avent bottle now he dont want that he prefers bottle biasa like Fiffy n very soft n long teat... I plan to bottle fed him once in a day so that he wont forget..manja bah itu.....hihihi