Haha...currently ... no updates!
Joking. Previously, I was blogging about some ideas on the shoes. Well, I did went to a shop (one shop only huhu), Lea Centre at Citymall. Urm, there aren't many choices there but at least, ideas is building up. I know exactly what I want but I still need to see various choices. Apart from Lea Centre. Does anyone know where to 'hunt' beautiful wedding shoes/sandals? I have no intention on buying the expensive ones (as in not more than rm100). If can get cheaper than that, lagi saya suka!
Today, I'm gonna talk about the Ring. Hereby to announce that the ring had been bought way too earlier (bought in May). This is due to the rumor that the price of 'emas' is drastically getting higher and indeed the price had increased. The day that we bought it, the price was already increased but still not exceeding out budget. I chose to have gold ring for my wedding. I don't really fancy white gold / silver. Tidak tau kenapa. The design? Very simple. It looks a little bit like my E-ring..but a bit modern la (according to the seller).
the E-ring
..and, I dont really fancy a ring with diamond yang bulat2 (you know what I mean right). I'd like it, clean & simple with a little bit of decorative lines. Our wedding ring was safely placed and it will be revealed on the day itself. Saya pun lupa2 sudah macamana rupa dia because it is not in my keeping. Betul2 lupa o and I do miss them...T~T...
Well, if there are rings there shall be a Wedding ring pillow kan? Thinking of doing the pillow by myself *sew sew*.

cute moments...(ideas...ideas...) (source)
No comments:
Post a Comment