Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bridal was chosen!

Greetings tambalut ngaavi.
Good news, we have decided to choose De Paris Bridal House as our Bridal House for the wedding. By now, our scheduled photoshoot would be on 26th September. I guess I still have plenty of time to prepare my 'figure' for that. For now, I'm hunting for WEDDING SHOES...here are some ideas...(taken from Google search):

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5

Hmm...rambang mata o kalo semua ini berada di depan mataku! haha. #2 looks nice and "sejuk"...#5 is wedged type (I heard that Bride seldomly opt for Wedged heels). Among these 5 examples, I liked #3 the most...well, at least I have some ideas now. Tomorrow I'm gonna go for shoe window shopping!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Annie said...

My fave is #2! How I wish my wedding shoes were like that.. Hehe!

Clare Rachel said...

nice kan #2 mcm sejuk saja kaki if pakai and it looks beautiful..hopefully i cud find something like that at the nearest shoe store? any suggestion on where to hunt shoes? hehe