Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I am 27

I hereby to announce that I am officially a 27's. Ahh I felt old! Haha. Time do flies so fast I tell ya. I felt like only yesterday I am a 20's, and now here I am, a 27 & 1 day-er. Yes, the birthday was yesterday. The pict above, shows my tired face. It was snapped by my beloved fiance, which apparently shows me posing over my birthday present from fiance, Da BlackBerry (yang lama version). The phone was an early gift btw. Anyway, yesterday was a double silent celebration, PAYDAY & BIRTHDAY. Both a silent but meaningful. Hehehe. As soon as work is over (stayed at school until 5pm for choir practice), me & fiance went to to celebrate the humble day at someplace & proceed to membayar hutangs.

Anyhow, I can't believe I am nearly reaching the 30's. Gulp! 3 more years to go...and I am a lady? Oh gosh...that fast! Well, being alive for 27 years I must say that, I've grown stronger & wiser day by day. I have a lot of weaknesses & I am still still trying to find my 'stronger' part in me. I still have lots of things to achieved & to be perfected. Career, I am still considered an amateur and I am desperately trying to find my strong point in my career as a teacher. *sigh* up until now, I still couldn't find me LOVING my job to my utmost! but I still do like my job! In term of personality, I tried my best to be a good person. Not in a sense that trying to be the innocence one but I would want to be a good hearted person walaupun it will be very hard to be one..but I'll try.

Yeay, new age. Still the same me, only wiser? HAHA. Perhaps. I am now in a journey to another new chapter of life....to become the wife & urghh in 3 more years, 30's it is...

Check out the Daisypath (ka..lilypath tu?) at the top of the blog....3 months ++ lagi o to my wedding..and I have not been preparing anything. Wish me & my fiance's LUCK! kio....

God Bless you all! Peace

2 comments:

Joan said...

happy birthday..age is just a number moi..dun worry..all the best for the future!

Clare Rachel said...

ya..true indeed. thanks joan ^^