Nothing INTERESTING to talk about nowadays...only 1 word can describe it..or should I put it as 2 words : DAMN BUSY!
Revisions for PMR, EXCEL, Secretary workloads, PEKA (urgghhh I totally hate this thing), PIBG, Choir....urghh.....bila la mau habis ni!!!!!!!
Ahh paduli! Wanna share with you all this amazing view I saw that one morning.....
....it's like a DARK AURA (macam Voldemort) cloud is emerging from faraway kan? Too bad, this was only taken with my 1-point-something mp phone camera. If I use the DSLR, the PHOTO must be a bit clearer...somehow, this gave me a bit of goosebump...! Kenapakah tiba-tiba? We made a hypothesis that, this was a cloud of smoke...maybe some forest were burnt...but, I never found out what causes this..mungkin memang kejadian alam.Later that evening, at Kepayan, I saw an amazing eerie view of cloud jg tp..tidak sempat ambil gambar. This cloud gave me a 'terrible' view about the Earth is cracking....grrrr kin takut.
Whatever it was...let us PRAY for the world. Maybe this is a messenger to us all...maybe la. Kunun2 la...
So, have a great weekend ya! As for me, yeay!!! another school-free weekend..wuhuuuu!
No comments:
Post a Comment