Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MUA..

I am previously searching for MUA for the wedding and I seriously am rambang mata. I searched for the most affordable one and most importantly knows how to decorate my face...which was not that easy to be makeover (I think.....). I do not wish to go for professional MUA, for I have a budget set up for this purpose. After browsing through lots of MUA pages (via FB), I have decided to hire a friend of my cousin. Lagi bagus yg ada kenal-kenal di keluarga kan...this was one of his work, he did my cousin's makeup for her Wedding ...
(photo taken from my cousin's FB)

...well what do you think? Ok bah kan...not too overdose..and the price was very reasonable. Maybe this is it, I chose him to be the MUA...:-) but, aihss.....there are a lot of things to settle again just for this one big day...bila la ada masa saya ini mau settle semua..when I have the time, came the lazy butt...hehe wish me luck. ^_^

No comments: