Rest in peace, Father Dapoz. Heard the news from Sister. Was shocked. The last time I had actually had a conversation with him was during December 2009. I've asked him how he was doing and he said he was doing good but not as healthy as he is during his youthful days anymore. Pain here and there. Movement were quite limited. It annoys him sometimes, he said. I first came to know him as the Father orang putih whom can fluently speak in Kadazan. Only few times only he came to Sugud to celebrate the mass at our humble church way up on the hill. Sister said, it's time for him to go because he was already 90++ years old. May god bless His soul. Amen. At least, Sugud's Church member did paid him a visit and even sang carols in front of him. T~T sedih ni...
Meanwhile, school has been busy. With new task being assigned to me and the PIBG stuffs was kept in view for a while and plus, struggling to teach science in preparation for their upcoming exams. Gosh...what a hectic life! I really need a break! Yesterday, we sent the application for Pengesahan Jawatan. The man said that the process will take 2 months. Hopefully it will be done as he had said so. When sah jawatan then I can breathe relievedly. Then I can proceed teaching until the day for my pension comes. Sampai 58 o...matai! Well, don't frown or else the wrinkles will starts to show themselves out. ^_^
News I received from Mom, there will be a pre wed seminar held at SCH somewhere in March. We hope we both could attend it because we have missed the seminars at Tuaran & Penampang due to some work related constraints. I hope we can attend this one. Urghh...I havent done anything regarding the wedding yet!!!!!!
Ganbatte clare...p(^^)q
No comments:
Post a Comment