Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sanctum on Saturday!

Today, although it was school day...things weren't that bad actually. I did performed my best effort to teach the students about Reproduction, specifically Male & Female Reproductive system. Aiya paning kapala saya ajar dorg pasal tu especially those naughty classes. The boys arr....got so many bonus questions....but it is as expected when it comes to this chapter, every eyes will wide opened, expecially the boys. The girls seems timid throughout the class..biasala tu. The school session ended earlier today but we were invited to the CNY Party organised by the Chinese teachers. I was so full by the time I reached home and I did managed to grab a quick nap before heading to Dongs, 1B & Tamparuli.

We went to watch a movie at 1B. At first we dont know what movie should we watch but at the ticketing counter, we decide to watch Sanctum. I was not a waste of money watching this movie. Some more, the movie was a James Cameron's movie, remember Titanic? Remember Avatar? He's the man behind them. I did enjoyed the movie. The movie was inspired from a true story. I cried at the near end of the movie. Please read this synopsis about the movie, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctum_(film) . Overall, this movie is quite good. It's about a cave explorer whom devotedly stayed in the cave until a natural disaster strikes and their way out was blocked. So they have to find another way out, and of course by SCUBA DIVING!! Throughout the movie....SESAK NAFAS SAYA!! Some more, there were also scenes where they squeeze in to a narrow space, more specifically, swim into the narrow hole, with the Oxy Tank!! Omigosh, very risky..but..I really like the movie. It teaches me to be brave, and not easily giving up. Although it is a cave, somehow, there is a way out. You just have to believe in the cave, the cave will lead you out.

Enjoying the weekends...:-)

No comments: