It's the 2nd day of December & these are the lineups of activities on December which I have planned...
3rd : planning to go to school to finished the remaining works...masih lagi byk keraja!! isk
4th - 5th : bubye..I'm on vacay...haha, I will still be inside Sabah, sadly to say....I wish & hope the other next years, my vacay will be outta here...*harap2*
6th - 7th : cuti-cuti...will be by my Dy's side..I like!!!
8th - 9th : urgh....jaga spm!! A total boredom!!!
10th - 12th : I hope I can do my Christmas Shopping during these days
13th - 16th : SPM....but we will take turns mengawas the exam..nasib baik.
17th : cuti --- go jalan2 with whoever free at this time & cont. wit
h the Christmas Shopping ---
18th - 19th : Family vacation to Labuan....^_^ (Dy will not be joining us & I can't join their Family Gathering at BTRC :-( )
20th: last day of SPM! Hurray! FREE at last! plus, Dy will be having his holiday til next year...double hurray!
21st - 23rd : Officially HOLIDAYS...wanna spend these days with my love ones.
24th : It's Christmas Eve!!! Will be at Dy's place for their eve
nt & maybe straight away go back home to celebrate Christmas Eve with family.
25th: It's Christmas Day!....I prefer to be home on this day. Planning to have a family dinner,but,place are yet to be decided...
26th - 29th : cuti-cuti again....:-)
30th: adeh....our 1st Staff Meeting....*tension....* & school Christmas Party
31th: It's NEW YEAR's EVE & also our 1st Science Panel Meeting...not forgetting...TRACY & MALISON's HOLY MATRIMONY at St Michael Church..I really hope I can attend this...!!! :-)
So these are all the things listed on my December.
Happy December-ing to me and to you all!!!
Have FUN kio.....:-)
2 comments:
Morning Clare! ^_^ Check out My Xmas Giveaway and join the fun.. Happy December!
hi annie...:-) yeah..I've edited a pic with the hats on..nanti I make an entry of it...kira macam participate la tu kan? hehe
Post a Comment