hellow.
I am still SURVIVING from the "menjaga SPM"..fuhhh it was so boring!!!!
Again...menyesal betul mau agree jaga SPM...fuh! Luckily tomorow is a day off for us, it's not our turn tomorrow. There will be certain days when we have to come and when we don't have to come. That's the best part of the 'after the 1st week' of SPM. All the electives subs doesn't require all the pengawas to be there because there are not many candidates sitting for a particular elective subs.
There was this incident, during the Math 2 paper. In my whole life, I never been taught that we can use PEN when sketching a graph. Although I am not majoring into maths, but, as I recall back what I've learnt back then, students are not encourage to sketch a graph using a pen. Am I right? (Correct me if I'm wrong..) Unless, there is a change in the format of drawing a graph which I was unaware of its existence. During the session with this class, I noticed that one or two students sketched their graphs using pen. "Wow, confidentnya" I thought. Then suddenly, a student raised up her hand, saying that she had made a mistake on her graph and asked for an extra graph paper. She had sketched hers using a pen! OMG...how can she made a mistake in the SPM!!! This has caused some misunderstanding, and I don't know whose to blame. Maybe the candidate. Maybe Us. or..our KP? Ahh..biarlah! but..as far as I know, graph drawn with pen will not be given any marks...correct me if I'm wrong...kio..hehe
Anyway...I don't care...yang penting...tomorow I can relaxxxxxxxxxx....
No comments:
Post a Comment