I've done this...scary but I am glad I did it!

Last weekend's BTN course was organised by our school. All of us went there (well..not all). I enjoyed the course & also the place. Who doesn't love kundasang....especially the view, the coolness!
Our BTN was mainly focused on Team Building. So, most of our activities were focusing on that. It was a blessing to have this course because it did managed to strengthen the bond between us. The most important thing, it reminds us the one thing that we have unintentionally forgotten at workplace which is -- to LAUGH CHEERFULLY! Our spirit had somehow be enlightened after attending this course.
School adjourned today till 2011, students no need to come to school anymore. Although we are still required to come to school, it is still will be okay AS LONG AS there are no more T&L. hehe
and...APPRECIATION NIGHT is coming! yikes! and I haven't done with my amateur beading attaching yet.....(cincai saja) I hope I can get it done by tomorrow....tomorrow mau pakai!!
p(^_^)q
No comments:
Post a Comment