Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Berusaha!

I've got a lil project to kill those times at night!
Since the THEME for our upcoming appreciation night is "GOLDEN & SILVER NIGHT", I had been hunting for either gold or silver dress. After so much attempts in trying to fit into those silver or gold dresses, I finally bought neither of it. I bought a GREY dress. To make things interesting (and menyusahkan juga la sikit-sikit), I decided to decorate the dress with silver beads & sequins....

Wish me luck in attaching the silvery beads & sequins kio (jahit satu2 oh~!)! (^_^)v

4 comments:

Annie said...

Wah rajinnya.. Show us your dress later ya! ^_^

Zezebel said...

Please share with us your design later. Who know, I can booked you for my wedding dresses. JK only. Hehehehe....

Joan said...

kasi tinguk la hasilnya nanti ah..

Clare Rachel said...

odoi...menghentam saja...hahaha...malu ba mau show...:-P