It's 2nd day of the holiday...
It's 11:53pm and I'm still up, which is very unusual if it is a school weekdays. Since it's a holiday, it will be a late night sleep for me for the entire week. o(^_^)v
The holidays were so far so good. Been doing the house chores (cleaning & cooking) all the time. Brushing up my skills in cooking. Spending time with family. This kinda time is very needed to RE-ENERGIZE myself before the holidays end. What went missing is, D is faraway from me. I'll have to wait until the end of the week to be with him again. Can't wait..I miss my D so much T~T

To kill the time at night, I spend hours watching my fav TV drama, Desp Housewives Season 6 (which was apparently downloaded with patience). The drama never fail to be an episode turner. Can't wait to go to the next episode. It's getting more interesting & kinda awkward. Awkward because KATHERINE MAYFAIR had become a lesbie. The episode just now ended grossly(well, no offense, for me this is still abnormal dan saya macam geli ni..isk) with Kathy & the new character, Robin (an ex-stripper) shared the same bed (naked under the covers which clearly tells what happens the night before kan..?). I must say this same-attraction thingy has now becoming a trend and it's contagious. In this series, there are already 2 gay couples (Bob & Lee, and, Bree's son), and now comes a lesbie. Alala...
So for the rest of the episodes, it's gonna be 'weird' & kin gali (when it comes to Kathy's scene)...isk
No comments:
Post a Comment