Wednesday, September 8, 2010

house-wife..


3rd day of holiday.
Spent 24hrs at home. As usual, doing the housechores. Kinda tired, but, I was glad I've got the chance to get used to it. Well, after married, that's how a wife I wish I could be. At least I will not be culture shocked of how married life would be, and, knowing myself for 26 years, I know I wanna be an effective housewife in the future. So better start than never! ;-)

When I hang out with the married women, the teachers at school to be exact, they often talks about their life. Us, the single ladies just listen to their complaints of the 'amah', their husbands, kiddos and so on. Believe me, they even talk about their 'intimate' life which I don't think it should be opened to everyone! and they are clearly aware that we are still single, but they just don't care at all. "Bagi pendedahan awal kepada mereka" is all they said. I don't care actually, although sometimes their stories are quite over the limit, but it was fun listening to their hilarious sharing.

They said, dating & married are two different worlds. I discussed this with D about how people would change after married, or, in other world, how the 'devil's thorn & tail' will suddenly appear after married. I must admit that I am pretty nervous about this. I've heard a lot of stories from the more experienced women. D, on the other hand, just ROFL at it and assure me that it will be ok. Knowing D, I know it will be OK but, I just hope that things will not change 100% after we get married. Of course it will change a bit but I do hope that, even if I was married to D, when I accidentally tersepak batu besar, D will not get mad at neither of us (me or the rock -- you know this story kan?)

Anyhow, despite all the stories told by them, I am strongly wanting to say that, I still wanna get married. Not to anybody, but to this one person whom I cared so much.

^_^