Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kuih O Kuih

Ah finally I am on the counting down of the upcoming 'can't wait' school hols. Yahoo...including today, 3 days more to sch hols. Double yahoo.

Since, it's nearer to the sch hols, I am more motivated to work even though at some point, I do feel sleepy and lazy. Well, who doesn't? Nevertheless, sch hols is my top NEED for the time being. I need it so much so that I can do my works (i.e: preparing the exam paper) relaxingly at home etc. I did noticed that, excitement percentage is more higher for sch hols if compared to the percentage of excitement for sch days. Memanglah....haha

Hari Raya is also approaching. Hmm, I think until now, I've bought 5 jars of kuih raya (I've spent more than RM100 just for those cookies) for the families. I prefer the home made cookies rather than those sold in the supermarket. Yes, it is expensive but worthed it. So far, the cookies which I've bought never failed to satisfy my taste buds. Apart from that, the Raya spirit had also ignited the 'kerajinan' & 'keinginan' in me to make our own Kuih Makmur. After observing and helping out my bro & sis-in-law doing the kuih makmur, I think I can already do the kuih by myself. The outcome of the kuih was good. Everybody seems to like it. I also found it so tasty which made me wanna reload the stock of kuih this coming weekend.

So, for this coming weekend, I'm gonna make Kuih Makmur & Kuih Nasi! jiayou!
Argh, not forgetting, have to watch my weight during this raya, I am surrounded by so many kuihs...yikes!

1 comment:

cHa-LeN'89 said...

oi kalau sudah buat kuih, jgn kasi habis kio....? ataupun nnt ajar saya buat kuih makmur juga....