Thursday, September 2, 2010

adoi dogo...

1 day to school holiday..one of the reason to say "TGIF tomorrow!"
Days at school before the holiday are quite relaxing: we have only 4 schooling days (Tuesday was a holiday--which coincidently is my most busiest day); the F3 are having their trial exam, so, my F3 classes was spent invigilating the exams. It's funny to see the student's attitude towards their exams nowadays. Just now, the class which I entered was sitting for their KH paper. Most of them completed the exam within 30 minutes time, and the time allocated for the exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes! KH paper is one of the easiest paper, I guess. So, I was actually baby sitting majority of the students sleeping to kill the remaining time of the exam..kweng3x. I didn't wake them up. Mainly because I know them, really2 well. If they weren't sleeping, they would be talking to each other. *sigh* Student nowadays don't really care about the Examination's Rule..and they can sleep some more during the exam. isk isk isk...

Meanwhile, I can't wait for tomorrow to come. We will be having a small group potluck. This was actually planned all of the sudden. I guess, the purpose of having this to celebrate the upcoming holidays...maybe la. For the potluck, I was asked to bring the 'hinava ikan tuna'. Hmm, the hinava was done already....taadaa.......
Nyum..nyum... I can't wait to eat this and also to eat the rest of the food.
Pretty excited!

No comments: