Fuh....a sigh of relief I managed to exhale..
I knew I could face my weakness and I did it. Although it'll still need to be polished but at least I saw some achievement. I am now in a high spirit to overcome my weakness 100%! yeay!
*sigh* aiyo..tomorrow is Monday. Seems like everybody HATEs Monday. Well unlike me, despite my halfhearted to wake up early to school, I do like Monday (a bit) compare to Tuesday. It's because on Mondays, I only have 1 Class + the reliefs...which enable me to finish all the pending works. Muah-ha-ha...well at least that 1 reason somehow did motivate me to lift my lazy bum up early in the subuh (as early as 5am)..I am very thankful that my '8 periods' is not on Monday. ^_^
D is back to work far from me again...huhu. He'll only be back next week. Urghh 5x tidur lagi. Can't wait.
On the other hand, GANBATTE for another tiring week! (confirm akan penat!)
No comments:
Post a Comment