Days at work are becoming extremely in a rush; exams (PMR Trials are up after SPM Excel) <--which I am so thankful that I am not involve with any of it; Finishing the syllabus <-- yikes, its nearly to the end of the year (not to mention the next final exam and the ever famous Excel F4) and I still have 3 chapters to cover . I hope I can make it, if not I'll be guilty for the rest of my life.
There are also some uncomfortable matters going on around workplace which actually made the surrounding uncomfortable to us. We are desperately in need of help in Pengurusan Emosi before things get complicated. It became more worst after the sudden visit by the Nazir and some strict comments made by them.. Stress everywhere...!
One more thing, during this fasting season, there aren't supposed to be any activities done on Saturday (this is what I've told) but apparently, there will be an activity awaiting us this coming Saturday. My ears are now preparing themselves to hear some 'vigorous complaints' from fellow workmates regarding this..especially the 'most reactive ones'..
The world is not fair sometimes..have to admit it but in everything, there will always be a rainbow.
Good news, I heard holidays for Raya+mid term will be a promising ones (12 days o...)...that would cheer things up! ^__^
2 comments:
hello..coming by to visit your blog.. have a nice day..
thanks reana..:-)
Post a Comment