Saturday, August 21, 2010

bersih cekap amanah...hahaha


Remember the thing which I blogged about regarding Saturday activities? It's actually Gotong Royong. Luckily, only the morning class teachers & their students are involve..which indeed excluded me, because I am the assistant for 1 afternoon session class teacher. Even though I wasn't involve in the activity, I just come to school. Mainly because, me & Mel had made a pact to clean our place because rumor has it that there's a snake in the school wandering around. To make things worst, it is a cobra. So, for safety precautions, we have to clean our place, especially under the table, where all the 'treasures' were hidden. hehe. We managed to clean our place within 2 hours, and the results are satisfying. My place was cleaner than before, but somehow, I wonder how long this 'clean table' would last. Hahaha...

Anyhow, I now can work comfortably because under my table are spacious enough for me. Not to mention, also on my table there is also enough space to get things done efficiently (kunun la..).

Ganbatte for another week...I may now enjoy the remaining weekends..kurrr kurrrrrr~~

No comments: