Thursday, July 8, 2010

"You are damn heroic to me" - Eli Scrugss

My favourite TV series, Desperate Housewives was aired everyday at 5pm at the Starworld Channel and I'll try to not to miss any shows. Well, I really like the series and the current season (which is now airing at ch711) was my 2nd time watching it and I never get bored. The series was...indescribable..I just love the way the series delivering the messages to its audience which I'd always get it, by heart (hahaha...).

Today, to my surprise, the episode (which was the 100th episode of the series) was very inspiring. The character Eli, which had made a great influence to the housewives' lives had made an appearance. The series started with the death of Eli, while fixing Susan's roof...and the story goes with some flashbacks from each of the housewives on how Eli had help them to fixed their lives.

Throughout watching the episodes, there's this feeling which I cannot describe every time when Eli is fixing the lives of those women, but it felt warm deep inside my heart. Eli, a character which was only known to exist in this episode was indeed a great influence to the housewives and indeed, a main character.

In life, even though how cruel life is, how bad things were, how empty life is, I believe that there will be a person who could help us to fix things up. After all, the name Eli...what does it tells you?

No comments: