Terharu...
Today in Civic class I asked my students to draw a card especially for the teachers. I asked them to choose whoever teacher they admire and present the card for them. So everyone started doing it and as I was walking around observing their works I saw lots of teacher's name being written down and they also includes some beautiful words to express their gratitude to their beloved teachers. Throughout the class, oftenly I 'tegur' a student whom are very active and are very nakal. I remembered the 1st time I entered the class, he was the 1st person I scolded for being so impolite, pakaian tidak terurus etc etc. He just smiled and definitely listened to me (meradang sudah). Throughout my classes with them, he will definitely being scolded, kena denda (injut sebab tidak bawa buku teks)..pendek kata, what a troubled young boy he is. Despite all of my scoldings...he always greets me outside the classroom (dari jauh lagi tu). Hmm...at least he showed the good side of him.
Back to the creating card activity, during the lesson, I saw he didn't write a single words of gratitude towards the teacher he chose, only a simple , SELAMAT HARI GURU. Towards the end of the class, he passed up his card and I happened to flip in the content of the card and was surprised to see 'Kepada: Cikgu Clare' Ha-ha-ha...hmm, I thought he disliked me for being so harsh with him. But I did noticed that he listened to me and obeyed my words. Perhaps, troublemaker kids like him just need a lil attention from the teacher, and surely he'll listened to you. MAYBE that's what 'she' meant with "TEACH WITH YOUR SOUL..."
Induksi started tomorrow...nervous.
Hope everything's fine.
ganbatte!
No comments:
Post a Comment