Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kiss-eM 2010 --- the best!

Finally...KISSM is over!

2 weeks living in a hotel room, not that exclusive anymore, it's boring. Luckily we have all those ceramah to kill the boredness...not forgetting the assignments and also the nerve racking final exams. Oh also to include the BAGAGAR feeling to Speak in Public (Pengucapan Awam).

2 weeks living in the well known hotel. There's nothing much to show off. Almost everyday & most of the time spent in the Agatis Room attending lectures by various lecturers. Its as if I was back to school again. Such a long time. Hai yah...luckily, I didn't dozed off during all the lectures but at times when I feel sleepy, I'll find something amusing to cure the sleepiness at the same time, listening to every words the lecturers blurted out. Something amusing=note taking, sketchings, sms-ing...etc etc.

2 weeks having meals the the Hotel's Cafe (Cafe Oriental). Nice food. Variety of choices. Nice surrounding & kinda romantic too...but...urghh...we ate too much of the hotel food until we get bored of it. During the stay, I did craved for Tuaran Mee...ummm yummy..until now..hmm. Having pampered with 3 meals per day + 1 morning break + 1 tea break leads to extra kilos. There IS a gym there..a solution for all the extra kilos BUT as soon as I was at my room, I chose the comfy bed over the treadmill. I think I gained some kilos...aiyoh...>;((

2 weeks in a cold surrounding. Kulit kering. Bibir merekah. I guess, that's the price we have to pay for living under a 24-hour air cond surrounding. Not cool BUT shivering cold...grrr. Although the surrounding is cold, the cheerfulness of the fellow teachers manage to warmth the surrounding. I'm glad..at least we have these cheerful bunch. Especially ... NADI. ^_^ I am very much thankful to them for making the KISSM memorable.

After being fully involved with KISSM, I feel ignited! Motivated! and...I feel I was well-informed. Everything that I didn't know, now I know. I was thankful I was chosen to be one of the hundred there. Maybe this was a platform for me to improve myself.

Let the fire burning...seperti semangat berkobar-kobar menjawab exam..he2.

"Guru adalah PAHLAWAN di sekolah.." ~ Yg Bhg Dr Muhiddin Yusin, Pengarah Pelajaran Sabah.

No comments: