Soon after church, I fetched Mel and went to Donggongon to join our fellow PCTM journeying to Kiulu by bus (small passanger van). The journey was kinda blurry although D had actually drove around there with me enjoying all the surrounding pun boleh lupa jalan. Hmm...nvm, now I can remember already bah. We reached at the St Damiano Convent and our president gave the money from their Fund Raising to the sister-in-charge there. I happened to be greeted by an ex-student of mine. What a surprise that she had transfered to SMK TFS from Bahang. Happy to meet her.
After that we went to the La Foresta Hermitage, a place recommended for those who wish to have a silent retreat. 7 huts are available for those whom are interested to pray in silence and in nature. Nice view.
Overall, the trip might be a two thumbs up perfectly if the weather was coll a bit. Anyhow, it was a great and enjoyable AND informative trips.
God is so wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment