Monday, April 5, 2010

Mmmm

**catch a glimpse on my timetable -- sungguh tidak seimbang**

Monday blues...felt so lazy to wake up and go to school. Even though I felt that, *sigh* things must go on accordingly ba...isk. D flew back to Tawau already. T~T. Gonna miss him so much.

At school, my one and only class were taken by a slot especially for the girls. Since the class which I was assigned to is an all girl class, so I don't have to enter the class. I also don't have relief. So I was totally FREE today, thank God for that since I don't have the mood to teach. *pemalas*.

The morning prayer was surprisingly adjourned earlier than the usual 3pm. Woah, what a delightful day I've had. We love our PKHEM so much! hehe

Towards the end of the schooling day, I've received a new Afternoon Session timetable. Unfortunately, the timetable doesn't really satisfy both my morning & afternoon session. Imagine that I have 10 periods on Tuesday, meaning to say I will be at school from 6.30am - 5.50pm. It's unfair for me when everybody only spend around 8 hours in school, while me, nearly 10 hours. Adoi...I've asked for a reconsideration and hopefully it'll be changed. If possible, reconstruct my imbalance timetable.

*sigh* bila la cuti ni....hmm...

No comments: