Sunday, April 4, 2010

Finale of the Easter Triduum

Easter Virgil----Superb! Attended midnight mass which started at 12am something. We finished around 5am something. Extremely tired but superbly wonderful! It was a lifetime experience. I was in disbelief when I can actually stay awake till the end of the mass. I thought I will stumble halfway of the mass. Maybe because my other half was with me throughout the night. The power of LOVE kunun..

Easter Sunday---mass started at 5pm. Celebrated by Fr Peter Abas. As expected, he shared a very inspiring homily about resurrection. I just love the way he fused in the humor, the morale and the facts in one simple homily. I am truly inspired!

Thus, Easter season had started. During the Easter Triduum, we were called to let all the disturbing thoughts and problems to die with Christ, and together with Jesus we resurrect as a new person. The death is not the end, it is a beginning.

May God Bless each one of us.

No comments: