I still remember there was this sms sent from an unknown number. A celcom number. A friendly sms. Still, I don't know the sender although the sender had introduced himself. Yes, a guy. There was some disturbances when I was trying to 'relate' the name to whoever I happen to know. An ex classmate? An ex schooolmate? Hmm. I re-read the sms to find some 'clue'. At last...'shee ba' is the clue. Oh...now I know. and...what a shocking surprise. The 'Daniel' who smsed me is 'that' Daniel? The one whom I have always seen from afar. I thought I was invicible. The truth is..we both made ourselves invisible to each other. (Matric 2002-2003)
That 1 sms: The start of everything.
I guess...that's fate! Fate brings him to me.
I am ready to start a new chapter with him.
Can't wait.
I love you so much,
Daniel S. Manson.
No comments:
Post a Comment