Friday, April 30, 2010

counting down

Friday: I was surprised to have received (this happened on Thursday evening) an official letter assigning me to go to an unfamiliar meeting (maklumlah..baru join team 'science'). Without uttering a word of protest (why me?) I obeyed the letter. Surprisingly again, the meeting was chaired by my high school Physics teacher. Aiyah..I was hoping that he didn't recognize me. Throughout the meeting, a lot of discussion had been made and I felt like so small to be compared to those experienced teachers there but, it went on smoothly. I still thought that my Phy teacher didn't recognize me but I was wrong. He still remembers..hahaha. Weird o. :-P. After meeting I've had a fun discussion with my good friend. Discussions were more on Student's nowadays yang bikin panas. Talking about students, I am so gonna lose my patience towards the students of mine for the bad performance in their examinations. Tiada sabar-sabar sudah. My friend said, "kita misti mau marah tu, pakai bahasa yang dorg biasa pakai, tiada tolak ansur, kalo tidak kita yg susah kana pijak kepala" huh...motivasi! Still, I need to mind my language juga la..nanti masuk newspaper! hehe

Saturday, Sunday: Did nothing but missing D so much. He's not home during the weekends. We are looking forward for our 30days countdown. I am so nervous but so tidak sabar. Hehe. Throughout the weekend, been out searching for dresses/kain. Bought already kain (the color was chose by my dad) and now need to design the dress. It's gonna be hard. These are some of the designs which came across my mind:




deciding...deciding...but finally I've drawn the design. Hope it will blend well with the color which is baby blue. Hmm....

hopefully.

No comments: