Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hot Hot

The world is getting hot. I guess the global chilling can't really fight the global warming, the chilling has bowed its head to the warming. Theoretically, I'm not quite sure whether this is true or not. Hantam ja. But definitely, I think the temperature had risen to I don't know how many celcius. Last time, I drove to school, berlimpas with YORK lorry. I bet they are delivering the air-cond to one of the houses here. Nowadays, the demand for air-con maybe had increases. Congrats to air-cond company for being profitable nowadays...tahniah juga to those whom eventually had their elect bill increases! Well, everybody opted for air-con to chill themselves cos even the fan can't cool down the warm. Having to said that, I am actually thinking of joining the 'YORK' club..but wait till I am financially stable.

Finally, I am a free woman. For 2 weeks I was imprisoned by the workloads, I slept with my head full of thoughts on that particular work, I woke up thinking about the list of immediate attention things. Tired. But yeah..it's finally over. I am really relieved and now I can work as I normally do. I think I have done a satisfying job and I am really happy that my last year's mistake was successfully avenged. True enough that we learn from our mistake.

I am actually talking about the PIBG AGM. Since the event is involving parents and teachers, I had to make sure that everything goes on well. As the secretary (sentiasa susah), too many work to handle. AS if I was working alone, but I am not. It's just, I can't be like anyone else leaving the AJK doing their work without following up/updating. That's why my job had doubled up, all because of my own worry, and somehow I ended up doing their job on the sideways. Luckily, not all JK are needed to be babysit. That's a relieve. Overall throughout the AGM, I wasn't feeling well. The hall was extremely hot. I was having a headache and I feel like I'm fainting but nasib tidak. Malu la kalo pingsan. As soon as the AGM ended..I quickly went to the staffroom to cool myself. I din't stayed for the lucky draw cos it's too HOT there.

Anyhow...I am so relieved and freed from burden. I still have works to do but it will not be as immediate as this one. Ganbatte!

Ganbatte to D to...

No comments: