I am rarely inspired nowadays...(~.~) is it the time for me to call this blog OFF? *thinking thinking*
I guess someday..or sooner or later..this blog will be a history. as for now, while it's still activated, I'd better put something here.
It's been 3 days since school holidays had started and during these 3 days, I am a full time home person. Only just now I went out to buy something at the Citymall and surprisingly, there aren't many cars out there even if it was lunchtime. hmpph I guess maybe the weather had been the major caused for them to opt for staying indoor with their aircond/fan turned on full blast. How I wish my room is equipped with York! tidak apa..someday. I am now WISHING for a RAIN to cool things off. Please show up, Rain.
Besides that, I also had been extra lazy during these 3 days. I haven't touch the work. I haven't done any of the immediate work. I haven't composed the Exam Qs. What on earth am I doing? I feel like I am rebelling against the workloads but even so, that is not helping at all. So I'd better lift my lazy bum and start typing those Qs...nanti kana tahan lagi perlantikan jawatan kalo buat salah sikit...so much for a govt 'servant'...*sigh*
ganbatte to me....
ganbatte to D .... gosh I miss him so much..... (~,~) ~~malasnya mau buat kerja.....
No comments:
Post a Comment