Monday, February 22, 2010

malas...

I felt reluctant to drag my feet to go to school today, but, beyond my laziness, I managed to drove to school as early as 6.10 am today. Suatu pencapaian yang amat membanggakan. I think I should continue being the early birds instead of the 'rush hour' babe. Hmm...but despite my earliness, there were still people whom are earlier than me and YES, jammed at the end of the junction. However, since I left earlier, I managed to touchdown to my 'beeeeeeeeeeeeloved' school at 6.30am and still LOTSA parking space (my fav space was still available, I leaped with joy!)

Working day started gloomily. Everybody was still in holiday mood. That's the downside of having a long holiday I guess but I am still thankful of the extra 3 days of holidays (our sacrifices coming to school on two Saturdays was paid off). I can rest my head. *sigh* Truth is, 3days wasn't enough for a lazy bum like me. I demand more of it, but it is beyond my control. Begitulah kerja makan gaji. Anyhow, luckily the activity which we had done on the Sunday Morning had helped to increase our working spirit a little bit. Who said EXERCISING is not FUN? yeay, we've done a 40 minutes of SENAM ROBIK, a part of our school monthly activity. At least, there is something interesting going on at school which can increase the spirit within us! I must say I enjoyed the event, even though, of course felt so malas to go there on Sunday morning.

I feel tense whenever I think about the 'MUST DO LIST'. PIBG AGM is coming and I'll be really at tense for sure. Must be prepared for that. Apart from that, the list goes on...matai!!!!

Ganbatte me...^~^

No comments: