It's all D fault. To promise something that i couldn't fulfill. To be honest 'My' I don't feel really well but it's not because of 'My'. It's all because of D. "Sombong ba D". I hate myself like this. Drag 'My' into this situation. I know D hurt 'My' because I feel it. Since early morning i feel really weak and i hate myself because to feel lazy. Lazy to drive..i know i promise with 'My' to go Sunset Mass before start ganbatte again. I deserve punishment and i'm not good in pujuk memujuk. But I hope 'My' know how D feel right now. I'm not regretting what i fail to do. Instead of regretting it is better for me to replace what i have done wrong. As always, D will ganti what D can't fulfill. 'My' maybe moody a little ba D yesterday because of that(incident). That's why D punya body jadi weak. It's not 'My' punya salah...D yang jahat. So, 'My' forget what happen coz D really feel sorry for being childish again and drag 'My' into uneasy feeling. Siapa suruh D kan, sendiri rasa. huhu..'My' don't assume ah..everything happen with a reason. Not 'My' fault but D yang sendiri being childish. But....Above all that.. only one thing D can say. I love you so much 'My'. Please forget the childish thing but remember the moment we laugh and happily smile together. :-) (I love you 'My' and that's the beginning of everything)
2 comments:
It's all D fault. To promise something that i couldn't fulfill. To be honest 'My' I don't feel really well but it's not because of 'My'. It's all because of D. "Sombong ba D". I hate myself like this. Drag 'My' into this situation. I know D hurt 'My' because I feel it. Since early morning i feel really weak and i hate myself because to feel lazy. Lazy to drive..i know i promise with 'My' to go Sunset Mass before start ganbatte again. I deserve punishment and i'm not good in pujuk memujuk. But I hope 'My' know how D feel right now. I'm not regretting what i fail to do. Instead of regretting it is better for me to replace what i have done wrong. As always, D will ganti what D can't fulfill. 'My' maybe moody a little ba D yesterday because of that(incident). That's why D punya body jadi weak. It's not 'My' punya salah...D yang jahat. So, 'My' forget what happen coz D really feel sorry for being childish again and drag 'My' into uneasy feeling. Siapa suruh D kan, sendiri rasa. huhu..'My' don't assume ah..everything happen with a reason. Not 'My' fault but D yang sendiri being childish. But....Above all that.. only one thing D can say. I love you so much 'My'. Please forget the childish thing but remember the moment we laugh and happily smile together. :-) (I love you 'My' and that's the beginning of everything)
I Love my D so much...thanks...
Post a Comment