Good book can be a good company. I am currently reading the book done by Mitch Albom. I followed his books since my good friend, Sandra introduced this author to me and I borrowed two books from her: 5 People You Meet In Heaven & Tuesdays with Morrie. I bought this book, For One More Day, as soon as I saw it. I haven't done reading the book yet but so far, I'm liking it...It's all about MOTHER'S LOVE...take a peek at the book and at the summary which can be found at the back and also a sneak peek at one of my fav paragraph from the book itself:



This paragraph is among my favorites. It expresses beautiful words and thoughts. It's is very inspiring. That's what I love about the books by Mitch Albom.
I can't wait to come to the ending of this book. I wanna know, how a depressed person whom in the verge of ending his own life could be lifted up to become a better person who'll appreciate life. I hope, the ending is as great as I expected. Will update sooner after I finished reading the book.
_Clare_
No comments:
Post a Comment