Saturday, May 2, 2009

may be it good..

3 days of holidays seems not enough for me. Gosh..I long for more of it..right now right here..!! This is so impatient of me..the next upcoming holiday will be on the final week of this month *lama lagi!!!*. :-P. but I can never be too sure of the term "lama lagi" cos time flies in almost at light speed. It's the month of May already. There will be a lot of hips & happenings in this month.

First and foremost, among the happenings-to-be is my Brother's Wedding day. The event which frankly speaking had caused headaches, tensions, anger, busyness, confusions, sighing etc etc...will be held next week's Saturday (9May2009) for the Groom's side whereas for the Bride's side will be held on th 25th May. This is the 1st wedding event to be held for our family and sadly to say I wasn't the one who started the WEDDING amongst us siblings. It's not my willing that I couldn't fine some guy to marry. In fact, I don't wanna marry a some guy, that's scary. I am hoping for a good one for me to appear right before me someday or sooner or later..whoever know! only God knows that. They said, don't just wait, LOOK for him. Well, I am looking...scanning all the time...result still unknown. However, 1 thing for sure, I am not desperately looking for love right now. Too soon for me. I needed time to ready myself. To be in a relationship is a very big thing for me...I somehow find that I am pretty immature when it comes to being in a relationship. I am not waiting for a right guy, I was just waiting for a right time for me to be matured enough to be with someone. . and I don't know when...

This whole wedding thing is the thing that we hope to end at soon. I'm not saying we are not liking the event, but, merely wanna express how tiring it was. It's not my wedding but I can still feel the pressure of the one whom handling it. Believe it or not, I'm not the biggest contributor during the prep, only minor. I just don't want to ruin things cos I feel like I have the tendency to ruin things. That's why I chose to work behind the curtains, such as, financially providing. I just hope that when the day came, everything planned will work out well. I just hope I looked good but not to the extend looking better than the one who are supposed to be stunningly beautiful. I just hope that I can be in my utmost confidence. Well I hope EVERYTHING is okay on that day. I don't like seeing daddy and mummy troubled face during that day..I wanna see them happy.

May god bless the wedding. We are all kinda nervous that the 9th May is approaching...and what MAY 2009 is promising me, will soon be found out...

_clare_

No comments: