It's been a while since my last entry. I've been very busy and the internet connection which are on & off all the time doesn't allow me to update frequently. I dunno what the heck is going on to the connection. So lame nowadays as if we are not paying the bills *which we did, xcuse me..*

Finally, American Idol crowned another promising artiste whom started the season with Man In The Mirror and ended it with his own Single. Kris Allen is the American Idol! Applaud to that!
He's had shown his hard works & artistry by being better and better every week. That's why he was voted as the American Idol I supposed, America loves hard working & artistic guy. I totally agree on this one. Adam Lambert, the most talked idol, was the runner up. Although he was really good he failed to won larger number of votes for the season. It's ok Adam, you gave your best and you did great in the finale. Adam & Kris was my earliest favourite in Aidol after seeing them during the audition & hollywood week. They both were in the finals. I am so happy. They are both winners for me. I can't wait for their albums and singles. I wish them all the best in their own specialize genre of music.

The finale concert was awesome. All the Top 13 performed great. There were David Cook, Jason Mraz, Fergie & BEP, Cyndi Lauper (my fav performance, duet of Allison & Cyndi), Lionel Richie, Santana, Rod Steward and other aidol such as Nick Norman & the bitchy bikini girl, Katrina. Wow.....I love the silent battle between Kara & Katrina .. singing The Vision. So hilarious....I noticed that Katrina had doubled up her asset...she implanted her boobs..it looks weird...huh..? well...Bikini Girl will always be Bikini Flashy Girl....I was impressed that she didn't feel embarassed being nearly naked on stage while Kara was a bit embarassed after flashing her bikini figure up to the crowd for only like what, a heartbeat? gosh, I salute the confidence, Katrina!!!
Anyway...it's a great concert. My fav concert so far...although, I missed Tatiana's show as I went and attend my unwell puppy. But she's as delusional as always....I never liked her...but in a way, she can sing.
Officially, American Idol closed the show and Ryan Seacrest will be seeing us in January 2010 with the brand new Idol....can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment