December...I was totally immersed into the Relaxing & Holiday-ing mood until I lost track of the date. Not knowing the date mademe feel like it is a Slow December but in fact it is not. I accidentally wanted to know what DATE is it today. As if GOD wants to keep me reminded that the clock is ticking & the numbers of the date in December are adding up. OMG--It's already the 11th of December and the 'thing' which I had planned to do during the holidays were still left untouched. I'd better start to 'touch' that thing before it's too late. Slowly December..let me catch UP will you?
As I did the Facebooking & Friendster, I suddenly wanted to browse the old pictures way back to my 'slim' days at UKM. Actually IT was initiated yesterday when I browsed Geof's Picture via Fster. It brings back good memories. So I went on looking at those pictures and got a little frustrated because I couldn't OPEN the CD to browse at 2005 Photos. I'll try again tomorrow--too old already the CD maybe. So I continued reminiscing good old slim days of 2006, mostly from the lens of Geof's most canggeh HP Cam..hehe--while going through photos to photos, I Really MISS all my friends. I wish I could go back in time but I know that is impossible to be done. (T~T). but .. even if I feel sad because things aren't just like the same as the days at the photos *not as slim as before but I will do my best to get back to that slim-ness*, I actually smile widely while looking at each photos. Now I realize that every faces in those photos brings happiness to me & they are surely important to me. I'll cherish the memories forever. Thank You, Friends.
As I did the Facebooking & Friendster, I suddenly wanted to browse the old pictures way back to my 'slim' days at UKM. Actually IT was initiated yesterday when I browsed Geof's Picture via Fster. It brings back good memories. So I went on looking at those pictures and got a little frustrated because I couldn't OPEN the CD to browse at 2005 Photos. I'll try again tomorrow--too old already the CD maybe. So I continued reminiscing good old slim days of 2006, mostly from the lens of Geof's most canggeh HP Cam..hehe--while going through photos to photos, I Really MISS all my friends. I wish I could go back in time but I know that is impossible to be done. (T~T). but .. even if I feel sad because things aren't just like the same as the days at the photos *not as slim as before but I will do my best to get back to that slim-ness*, I actually smile widely while looking at each photos. Now I realize that every faces in those photos brings happiness to me & they are surely important to me. I'll cherish the memories forever. Thank You, Friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment