Friday, December 12, 2008

fifty-fifty (*_*)

Christmas is approaching. Again--I lost track of the DATE..gosh what is happening to me. Is this the symptoms of an OLD LADY to be...gosh..NO!!!!! As usual, as if God is reminding me, I received an SMS (early in the morning) regarding on the Melilea stuffs which was stating the date of the 'event' : 13 December. At first, I thought it will be next week so I decided to sleep-on-it first. Then, another SMS came in by afternoon and it was about the Melilea also, only this time it doesn't say '13 December' instead it says 'Tomorrow.......' So I paused a bit & wondered, 'what date is tomorrow?' ended up sighing because I realized that tomorrow is 13 December. kweng2x..so I have decided to not attending the event mainly because:

  1. I'm broke (so poor now..desperately waiting for my payday) -- plus they might force me to buy things there *which are very2x expensive*)
  2. I'm alone..(other Melilea friends went back to their hometown already so it's kinda awful to be alone there + there were this 'so tiba2 guy'.... *pendek kata malasla if alone*)
  3. I'm still *sadly* a full timer 'P' user, although the license says otherwise (what I meant is..Driving to KK is still a new thing for me...I can't drive alone *still* <-- I wish I could polish this before the year ends *hoping and praying*)
  4. I have been invited to come to the PMG Children's Choir Practice for Sunday's Liturgi Sabda .. (I think this is my Excuse to Jovie *the sender of the SMS* .. although, I'm not actually lending my vocal *saja attend because kena invite..maybe only be looking after the children*)
  5. I'm too lazy to go <--the primary reason...
So, I'm now officially sleeping without Melilea thoughts.
Family also been busy spending the Christmas with useful activities. *except me..huhuhu*:

Dad was off to Labuan until Sunday to get some chocolates & maybe a bottle of wine *Vella pun cukup*.
Mummy, Roy & Pollina (his Fiancee) just came back from Carols by Candlelight Practice-- which I don't know that practice starts today.
Chacha & Elissa are brushing up their skills in Piano & Keyboard *which I'm also doing secara hentaman keromo but I think I can play well also*
Gogol--as usual burying herself with Uni Books...
Me-----did nothing but woke up late (around 9 - 10 am), watch TV, didn't do housechores, getting lazier than usual..didn't even 'touch' the unfinished work...OMG! The Lazy Virus is taking over my body!

I must put this to an end. Waking up late made the day shorter than usual *or maybe time flies so fast when I've got nothing to do*. So I *right here right now* will sleep earlier than usual so that I can go back to my usual Biological Waking Up Clock.

Apart from that, I was thinking that in order for me to have a memorable & a slightly different christmas memories..most probably, I'm joining the Carols by Candlelight..*urmm maybe la..* so this is the thing that I'll be sleeping on later on. If I join: that will be a new experience for me; I will get to lend my voice to rejoice to the Lord; I will be able to make new friends *then, suddenly popped out in my mind: Anil's advice to me sometime ago when I complained that I don't have friends in Kampung, "jangan terlalu anti-sosial, perlu berkawan juga.."* maybe this is a good start for me right? ; finally, who knows, I might be enjoying looking at thousand or even more glimpse of Hayd keh keh keh~~~*just a glimpse doesn't kill mah...* .... Actually, lotsa positive things I will obtain if I join rather than staying home and regreting for not joining the 'team', right? hmmm....

Well, I don't know whats gonna happen but will be thinking of it. Part of me wanted to join and the other part said the opposite. So, I'll do my thinking to the very best tonight and who knows *wink wink* I might be at their Sunday Practice singing the Carols & catching a glimpse of Hayd *haha*<-- MOTIVATION!!

That's all for now...I'm now off to sleep 'cos I wanna wake up early <-- RENEWAL (^_^)v

_cLa_

2 comments:

Sandra said...

haha cle..eventually, wat time did you wake up? harap2 awal juga seperti yang dikatakan..
and if you want to take out the "P" from your car, remember, for our next outing, you must drive to anywhere we are going to meet! and there must be no excuse from you, saying you dont dare to drive! hehe.. *garang kunun* maybe you can bring chacha along ba..kasi belanja ice cream..then, you wont be so scared alone in the car.. =)

Clare Rachel said...

sand...i need an adult to accompany me..*specifically-->yg TAU jalan..* hoho well nnt kmu ajar sy jalan2 d KK kio..*sy suka ni kalo ada yg garang...trus sy tkt...and perhaps trus sy dare to drve..*