
Actually..it's too late to cheer the welcoming cheer for Good November..It's already the 8th November..Time sure flies so fast..It still feels like January to me..this feels unreal but it IS reality..sucks but no choice..have to accept the fact.
I welcomed November at Bundu Tuhan where i attended the ALPHA WEEKEND AWAY organised by LJCC. Took off from Sacred Heart Church on that 1st November at 9am. We were a bit late but we were not the LAST..*phieww* as we were waiting for the rest of the geng...I saw someone familiar walked passed the bus..someone really in a Hurry...I didnt took a while recalling who's that someone..It's Norbert..! OMG "what he's doing here?" question asked. SMSed him and got the reply saying nothing about reason why he was there (Sacred Heart)..just an info about His stays in Sabah for his fieldwork purposes..he mentioned few places of his upcoming whereabouts in Sabah also. Wow..that was unexpected..to meet with senior in UKM...(^_^) happy to see somebody from UKM..I missed that place so much..!
As we journeyed to Bundu Tuhan (Passed through Likas, Menggatal, Telipok, Tamparuli...) i was truly amazed by the surrounding..from the busy KK City to the very peaceful Tamparuli..finally it's Tamparuli...I always knew that the place is a very warm and peaceful place and there it was in front of my eyes...it was just what i had imagined...then as I passed through Tamparuli..several good friends of mine flashed through my mind and those lovely and friendly faces did made me formed a SMILE...no wonder there are so lively..they came from a lively and peaceful place...a thought occurred that I might live in that place someday...I have no idea how would that thing happen la..:-P
Next was our way up to Bundu Tuhan..This one realistically amazing...experiencing the change of temperature was an experience which can never be replaced by money! I was totally mesmerized by God's creation of the Green Forest & Canopies..it was so wonderful to have been witnessing the beautifulness of God's Creation..GOSh i cant form words to express what i really wanna say but one thing i can say is..God is so BRILLIANT to have created such a beautiful scenery..damn those whom are wanting to destroy them for the sake of money and putting themselves under the slavery of greediness..
Up and Up..Down and Down..we reached at the junction to Bundu Tuhan, and the road was not very good..some more..*i had forgotten to mention that we are traveling with an old orange school bus* our vehicle was not that young to smoothly go through the 'winding road'. Thank God we reached safely at the BTRC. The cool breeze and the warmth inside our heart greeted us. the sound of trees blown by the romantic & cool breeze really pampered my mind and soul. I knew that i can find peacefulness here so I decided to make full use of the 2-days stay here.
The alpha course were great. As the leader said, The Alpha course was like a burger..and the weekend away was the Meaty part of it and we will enjoy it very much. And indeed..we did..I did..! In fact..i experienced a lot of things here..i learned a lot...things never occur in my mind i came to understand it..it was a blessing to be there!!
The two days ended greatly...as we went back...it was unfortunate that the road that we used before was unable to be used. landslide. so we took a longer way...quite scary but thank God..we are safe up to Kundasang and also down to KK.
It was sure a valuable experiences. I can't composed a great word to describe them. this is all i can do. Deep down my heart..I hope the ME that i have discovered UP there will not be blown away slowly by the busy-ness of life in the busy city. I do hope so. Holy Spirit please continue to Guide me...
Monday morning (3 NOVEMBER) -- I came to school as usual..and HAHAHA...I was approached with WORKS that i have left untouched for 2 days..:-P..that 2days was realy a vacation for me..:-p never mind, although i was a bit rush finishing up the work..as long as God is with me..there's nothing to fear!
_clare rachel_
No comments:
Post a Comment