Tuesday, August 26, 2008

definitely maybe -- NOT!

Sadly to say...this place have been dustier than before...It was unattended for a very2 long time..I'm so sorry...well, just a quick update here because my bed are calling me and my eyelids seems to wanna shut my view off forcing me to sleep...patiently my dear...ok let's get back to the updates...the whole 1 week holidays...my plan to re-decorate the library had turn out to be a disastrous one...I was actually in charge with that but because of my lack-of-ability to do it expressly, my ketua had went ahead earlier and worstly ketua put on a don't-try-to-talk-to-me face which I know very well...I felt unwelcomed during the 2 days of hell *i guess*...in addition to that, my FLU was overflowing my unconfortable feeling being outcasted in that area...i Hate those but I'm proud because I managed to stay there longer than expected & doing nothing?? what's tat hell? the next day, I only stopped by and went on enjoying myself with mom & cha-cha...then for 2 respective days, I hibernated halfly only la..I was unwell and it forced me to stay in bed & at home for 2days..soryy Library its not my fault...then came the news I got from a friend of mine asking "Servay terbakarka?"..I was wondering if it was true...and it was after all..20.08.2008 the whole building of servay had collasped and hangus...the place will be remembered always..amenn...

Then..back on track..schools open!! I was really nervous and kinda scared...but HAHA--you know what--the ketua showed how angry she is to me--well at last a feeling was shown...I made it like nothing jak la..I just helped and continue beautifying that place--gosh I really2 don't fit with that place..I'd rather spend days and days with recycle than that *honestly this..*...yesterday, I was at school until 6.30pm..and its tiring...

Today, the 3K juries came to see and examine the school's Ks..they said we made it to the finals which will be in October which means..MORE WORK!!! I need to think out on what can we do with the dearly recycle...anyway, I'll be strong!

Tomorrow is a different day..and tomorrow...GOTONG ROYONG with the community @ Dongs...felt so malas but it an order! So gotta go...now...to...sleep...

go'nite! <3

note: yael's naim songs were good...some are in english and the rest are in french...

No comments: