Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tele-V

As I was watching Desperate Housewives just a while ago, I came to think that the character of Edie was really interesting. When she wanted to counter attack on her *enemies* there will always be an unexpected info OR packages which can really help her 100% in her attack. That's so lucky of her. For instance, when she was in war with Gabby, fighting for Carlos, there was a lot of things which made Edie stronger than Gabby, which were enough for her to bring down Gabby. During today's episode, the war was between Bree & Edie, who's more cunning? As usual, Edie receives an unexpected information which leads to her little victory. Unfortunately, Edie doesn't realize and sadly doesn't have the most powerful weapon of all, and it is the FRIENDSHIP. Bree together with her best friends, Gabby, Susan & Lynette won the battle in the end. Poor Edie. I pitied her and felt like I am going to miss her funny & B***HY appearances for the time being.

Of course, in my life, Friends are important. Friends made us stronger when we are at our utmost sadness or weakness. For me, there are no one whom I can rely on to whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on other than my friends. How I miss those guys back to those days at UKM. To mention here, I really miss my close friends there. Mostly Geofry, Jake, Shirley, Dorcas, Meck, Leo, Valen, Joel, Bunny, Sand, Nancy etc etc...those memories are the only thing keeping them warm at heart. I hope, we all could reunite and chill out together. I wish to Laugh-Out-Loud with them. I do hope that day will come someday...

Another thing which attracts me to today's DHwves episode is the character of Kayla. OMG, that's scary. A little girl with a complicated and mature way of thinking, and..quite a devious thoughts. Rare for a young girls, she think like an adult whom are desperate to be loved. If I am Lynette, I also do not know how to react, that girl really pandai putar belit..so scary...

Watching this really a good way to wrap up today..and I can't do the SKT because I mistakenly created a shortcut of a folder, not copying it from Mel...very careless...so I will complete it tomorrow for sure for now I will go to sleep and I am looking forward for tomorrow's Panel of Art Meeting..hope that will be A GOOD ONE.

Act Justly. Walk Humbly. Love Tenderly.

Clare <3

No comments: