Tuesday, July 8, 2008

*again???*

Last night...gosh if was like the most stressful night ever...I was doing some extra free work for my sister...I'm registering her application to..+tutt+...and gosh what a time wasted...halfway done, then the website seems to be down for a while and right after it has been successfully refreshed, OMG! I need to fill in again the form...and it happened for more than 5x...I was at the edge of giving up but for the sake of *helpin* I continued...until the internet was *again* down for the entire night...Gosh...what an ending to such a patient i put for it..dammit! Afterwards, because I was not in the mood of doing SKT, I played TURBO SUBS 'til I can't concentrate to win...

Today...as the *Head* teachers-on-duty, I'm sure it's gonna be a very very very long day & not so good one...so I'll just be ready to receive & absorb anything good, medium or BAD and just S-M-I-L-E...so LAZY la...to *Exam-Sit* the students for at least 2hours in the damn HoT classroom...like I said, I just have to Get Ready & (^_^)v...

Have A Go'oday! <3

No comments: