I am now 23 weeks preggy.. Still a long way to go but i have started preparing some of the baby stuffs...well generally we dont hv any idea on where to start things first so we just bought a few of gift for newborn set. Simply because we tidak tau mana mau mula. Plus the gift set semua included( i was only talking about baby clothes gift set ). Turns out, after the first time buying the gift set, trus kami ada idea... So i cant wait for the next payday ( sy dgr ada tunggakan lg) ...
Another thing, i have put on thought on using CD for our baby. I like the idea of it saves a lot of money. Apart from that, it also prevent rashes whereby it frequently happen to baby wearing disposable diaper aka pampers. Plus, it helps the environment too. I am very interested on using it but still am blurry... Need to do a lot of research.
For the time being, aiya bsuk keja!! Huhuhu i need holiday....
Ganbatte!
No comments:
Post a Comment