Tuesday, March 6, 2012

malas

Latetly, I've become lazier & lazier....not only in doing my work but also in performing my duty at home. Mind you, I am still living under the same roof with the family even though I've been married for almost 4 months now. I think, I'd really need to settle down to my own house then I can be a dutiful wife. Plus, hubby is still working far from KK so..there's not that much changes going around my married life. Except that, I am now 17 weeks pregnant which has a BIG IMPACT on my life definitely. *baru rs diri sdh berkahwin*. I wonder when Oh when I'll be able to embrace a 100% married life, yang original punya...

Since I am pregnant, saya telah menjadi semakin malas....my routine was like:
Bangun aaaawaaall, bfast aaawaaaalll, ready2 p skul, arrv school around 6.20-6.30, be at the school until 2.00pm (kadang2 boleh mencecah jam 5.00pm), arrv home, playing iPad (on9 etc etc), sleep (around 4 - 7), Mandi, Makan, tidur...

Memang everyday, by the time I reach home, I feel energy-less...& I rested bersungguh2  sampai jam 7 begitu...Seldom already I let myself touch the kitchen...even so, I am forcing myself to change but I give myself a timeline...time cuti la baru sy mau start memanaskan dapur ... maybe, this are all caused by the hormones imbalance & the extra weight (wpn belum brapa terasa) I am carrying.

until then, wish me luck....and skrang pun sy maaallaaaass ni...

p/s have the possibility I might be carrying a boy...

No comments: